Become a Residential Contractor

Want to become a residential endorsement contractor in the state of Alaska? We have an entire program with an over 99% success rate. Click here for more information about these classes.

Journeyman Plumbers

Do you need to renew your journeyman plumbers card? If so, we have classes offered almost every month to help you renew with eight credits of code and eight credits of industry related. Click here for our schedule of classes approved for your license type.


Resource Center

Our building science calculators, EPA frequently asked question lists, and a full list of our brochures for download are now located on blue menu bar, or you can click here to see all the resources we have for you.

Contact Us!

Do you have questions about your license, need help finding a class, or questions about the flyer you received? Call us! We are here to help!
or afterhours / weekends

Lead RRP Certification Renewal

Has it been 5 years since you took your EPA Lead RRP Certification2 Many will need to renew their EPA certification this year. There is a four hour class available for renewal of this certification if taken before your current license expires. Click for information and registration on this EPA Lead RRP renewal class.

EPA Lead Certification

Beginning April 2010 all contractors performing renovation, repair and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities, and federally subsidized housing must follow work practices to prevent lead contamination. Click here to find out more the EPA Lead Certification ruling.


Residential Endorsement Contractors

Your license is expiring on 12/31/20, which means you will you need to show 16 hours of continuing education credits prior to the end of this year!

We have some new exciting classes this year, including eight hours on earthquake code requirements and eight more hours on wind sheer code requirements. In addition we are also offering 2018 code classes on the residential, plumbing and mechanical codes. There is a lot of new material with some industry favorites for those newer to our community.

We're here to help you through the renewal process, so if you have questions, please give our office a call!